Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecardboardvillagedotcom1's Items on eBay

Let's do a 2006 UD EPIC Baseball Case Break!!!

With only 2 players, Topps and Upper Deck in baseball this year, let's compare their Inaugural products of 2006.
    I think Topps clearly has Upper Deck beat with what you are promised or guanteed per box or case. Epic you not really guanteed anything special not even auto in a box or really even a case, "1 Epic Endors-ments signature #'d to 30 per case on average!". But lets see how this plays out.

We had so much fun with the 2006 Topps Triple Threads case break, back when it came out, Let's bust a case of Upper Deck new product, Epic. I picked up a case of this for $1440 at the show. Packs was going for $50, boxes at $195. Let's see how this case stacks up with the case we did of Topps new stuff for 2006 Triple Threads. I been told this Epic is loaded, too so lets find out, I plan on opening a box a day, like we did with the Triple, only 8 boxes in a case.

Replay of our Topps Triple Case break is here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=193256

2006 UD EPIC Baseball 8 Box Case

5 Packs per Box...3 Cards per Pack...Look for multiple memorabilia cards #'d to
    199 or less per box and 1 Epic Endors-ments signature #'d to 30 per case on
    average! Key Selling Points: Each pack contains 1 Memorabilia card or autod card #d to 199 or less. Look for quad bat barrel cards, 8 swatch memorabilia cards and a great checklist of old timers and current players!!! 300 card regular set #d to 450. Look for "Epic Events" 100 cards featuring the 100 greatest moments in MLB History --- approx 3 per box #d to 675. "Epic Materials Memorabilia" varied numbering up to 199 with parallels #d to 99 and 25. "Epic Pairings Memorabilia" #d to 99. "Epic Triple Memorabilia" # dot 99. "Epic Foursome Memorabilia" #d to 50. "Epic Awesome Eight Memorabilia" #d to 10. "Epic Swatch" #d to 50. "Epic Endorsements" #d to 45. "Epic Materials Signatures" #d to 5. "Epic Four Barrel" varied #ing up to 5.

Box one:
    Nothing loaded about this one, maybe tomorrow. Nothing for personal collection, so all is for trade. These are some very nice looking cards, but no autos or special game piece in box one.

Regular set cards /450:
    A J Burnett
    Jon Garland
    Austin Kearns
    Jason Kendall
    Alfonso Sorian
    Bernie Williams
    Jose Vidro

Epic Event insert /675:
    Miguel Cabrera
    Jeter
    Alex Rodriguez

Game Used:
    Sandberg jersey 33/50
    Yastrzemski jersey 35/50
    Banks jersey 126/145
    Griffey jersey 059/145
    Murray jersey 014/145

Thanks, Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i could use the garland... .any way you could set aside all the white sox base cards you pull and we could trade when the break is done?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

I really like the design of those Epic Materials cards. They look nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

I'd love a shot at any Vlads and David Wrights you get - base, inserts, whatever.
    Thanks
    Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey!!!!! I Could use the A-Rod & Jeter Inserts....

LMK what Ya Need in Trade for the 2...

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

i would like a shot at any yankees you get...

also, do you still have the Mantles from your other case break?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As with co-signers(we never hooked up; still have my PM?) I could use a few Tigers & Marlins base.

Thanks & Good Luck,
    -Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecardboardvillagedotcom1's Items on eBay

tutall,
    I'm not sure what I'll do with singles, but If you send me a self address envelope with top loader, I'll let you have the Jon Garland.

sivjosh,
    I agree very nice looking cards.

andrewcstein,
    All Vladdy I send to a big fan of, but it I get any David Wright's, I'll keep you in mind. I did trade away a David Wright UD portrait auto, if you interested PM me and I'll get you his info.

Trains975 ,
    If you send me a self address envelope with top loader, I'll let you have one of them and if no one request the other one I'll send you both.

kartel,
    If you send me a self address envelope with a couple top loader, I'll send you a Mantle insert from triples and a reg. Mantle from Topps style. Most of the Yankees stay home but you welcome to these doubles, if you need them.

meuandthelot,
    I'll look and see if I have your PM, but I only opened one box of co signers, but if I have the ones you want they yours. I'll check my PM's and I'm apologize for the delay.

Box two:
    Nothing loaded about this one, maybe tomorrow. But did get a Yankee for the personal collection, all the other is for trade. I bust cases to show how a case plays out. Box breaks serves a purpose and I feel a case break can be just as beneficial to the interested readers. But remember there can be good breaks and disappointing breaks.

Regular set cards /450:
    Conor Jackson Rookie
    Adam Wainwright Rookie
    Jeff Conine
    Joey Gathright
    Jake Peavy
    Kyle Lohse
    Doug Miektkiewtcz

Epic Event insert /675:
    Biggio
    Ryan Howard
    Griffey

Game Used:
    Clemens pants16/40 (keeper)
    Morgan jersey 054/145
    Murray jersey 144/145
    Puckett jersey 103/155
    Proir jersey 069/185

Thanks, Mike

SCF Rewards

any autos in this stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd be interested in any of the Braves you pull if they aren't already spoken for.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast