Eric Chavez Bat/Jersey/Autograph /15 FOR TRADE

I have an Eric Chavez 04 Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Combo Material Bat/Jersey/Auto #d 15/15 BV $40 Looking for $50 for numbering being 15/15 for trade. I am looking to trade for nice Auto's that catch my eye in BB, BKB, & FB. If you are interested in the Chavez please let me know what Auto's you have available for trade. Thank you

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    u might wanna know that if the card is numbered to 25 or below it doesnt book. i just looked it up and theres no bv for it. just thought i would let u know
    Last edited by boondocksaints150; 07-09-2006 at 06:37 PM.

I just looked it up and said the following:

Total Item(s): 1
    Total Value :$40.00
    Click the item to view or modify its details.

Add Items to Your Collection Delete Checked Collection Item(s) Move Checked Collection Item(s) Update Collection Item(s) Price

Move Selected Items To:
    Set Name Card # Description Condition Status Qty. Value Low Price High Price
    2004 Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Combo Material 43 E.Chavez Bat-Jsy/15 NM-MT Own 1 Subscribe Now!

boondocksaints150- he has 3 times as many feedback as you and you are dissing him for something that was your mistake. get a life,

Quote Originally Posted by boondocksaints150
    u might wanna know that if the card is numbered to 25 or below it doesnt book. i just looked it up and theres no bv for it. just thought i would let u know
    hey man srry my bad was looking up the one numberede to 5

check my bucket b/c i may be interested in it depending on what you need.

thanks!