Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello,
    I got in Eli Manning recently, and I am going out of town for a week now. I will have pictures of the Manning and all the other stuff I get in next week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a 50/50 in from a guy on SCF. It is for Tyler Jay, the Twins first round pick. I am very happy with this, because Jay pitched for the University of Illinois, and I am an Illinois fan.

The photos along with the Eli Manning TTM that I got in a couple weeks ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 ttm In recently:

Guy Lafluer 3/1 in 20 days. A nice success from a hall of fame hockey player. He also added in 2 signed photos which was really awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been active here for a while, but I will try to change that. I went to the 2016 Cubs Convention, but I will do a recap in another post. Now for some recent TTMs.

Kurt Warner: 0/1+1 in 21 days, Sent my card back unsigned, but sent a pre-signed card.
    Dave Kingman: 2/2 in 10 days, Really quick success from a former Cubs slugger
    Adam Vinatieri: 1/1 in 33 days, Sweet success from a future HOFer
    Austin Meadows: 1/1 on a 2015 Bowman from a really good Pirates Prospect
    Mike Cameron: 1/1 in 9 days

And a big one...
    Clayton Kershaw: 1/1 in 9.5 months, My first success in my 2nd try for this guy. Took a really long time, but worth it, because he is one of my favorite players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

My early ST send-offs:
    Trevor Cahill
    Justin Grimm
    Adam Warren
    Sean Doolittle
    Adrian Beltre
    Albert Almora
    Brian Dozier

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi everyone,
    I went to the Cubs Convention in Chicago last month, and I want to do a recap of it. I was the worst one I've been to so far. It was extremely crowded, and it was so hard to get autos. The only decent auto I got, I had to wait in line for 2 and a half hours. There was even a line going down the stairs. On friday night, there were surprise signings, which means that you stand in line for a mystery autograph, and they are mostly just minor leagers. In years past, I was able to get Bryant and Russell, but I wasn't as lucky this time. I ended up getting Carl Edwards Jr. and Jeimer Candelario, 2 decent prospects on a ball. On saturday, I waited in line for Jon Lieber, Alcantara, and John Baker, and got all of them on cards. They were all nice for the most part, but ALcantara could barely speak english. I snagged Jason Hammel when he was done with an auto session. He ran with a pen, so I got one in pen and the other with a black marker. That was decent, but the biggest one was Javier Baez. I waited in line for so long, but it was worth it for Baez. I think he will be a stud next season and I was very happy with this one, because it turned out perfect. Overall I got 11 autos, which isn't as many as I have gotten in years past, but I was happy with the result.

The cards

The Edwards Jr.

And Candelario

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nice haul from the Convention. It's been a few years since I've attended. Might have to go in the next year or two.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345