Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luxury Box 06 FS/FT

Luxury Box 06 FS/FT

I bought two retail boxes (25 $ for 2 packs) of luxury box. I wasn't completely disappointed. Everything I pulled is FS/FT. I normally deal in more football. I'm looking for lots of 2006 Rookies in NFL.

The cards are at my house where I do not have a computer currently so I'm posting this from memory. Of course, if anyone is interested I will bring the cards to work and describe better.
    Also, in any trades I will send first due to my newness (made up word) to this site.

06 Luxury Box

6 GU Jerseys card Divisions (#d to 192) with C. Paul, Marbury, Arenas and three others.
    One Man GU Jersey Antoine Walker (#d to 25)

Andruw Bynum RC Loge Level (#d to 200)
    Kwame Brown Tier Reserve (#d to 430)
    Nate Robinson RC (#d to 1000 i think)

Also, an assortment of regular cards. LMK what you might be looking for.

2. Kronozio

chip -
    I don't see anything I'm crazy about. Your Lebron (which I would want) is not in the range of reasonable for my 6 GU card.
    Thanks for lookin at this thread, though.

i believe the lebron is like $25 - 30 graded but im not sure

6 GU Jerseys card Divisions (#d to 192) with C. Paul, Marbury, Arenas and three others.
    Andruw Bynum RC Loge Level (#d to 200)

Racha -
    What are you wanting to trade for the Bynum?
    I like some of the AUTOs on your photobucket. But I am mostly into rookies. What are you looking to do? LMK

6 GU Jerseys card Divisions (#d to 192) with C. Paul, Marbury, Arenas and three others. check list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast