Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New To Site Lets Trade

2. Kronozio

Like the Fitzgerald Gridiron GU, check my site for it buddy

Moved here you should get a better response, For an easier to navigate forum..we try to keep Chat & trading seperate.

Welcome to SCF, any questions read the stickies in meet-n-greet they're informative. Should any specific questions remain feel free to PM one of the Mod/advisors, or vets..Thanks
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

i need These
    greg jones Auto
    Ickey Woods Gridiron Gear Patch
    Corey Dillon Gridiron GU
    Anquin Boldin Gridiron GU

LMk on these i could trade in your favor on a few i need the jones and the ickey the most!!

still have my Jones and Dillon and Boldin, let me check your site, Icky is to

check my tradepage...thanks!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

OK well the DENG sells for over 100$s so i dont think i could trade for those straight up your looking a little to high end on that and th KJ is a PC card sorry i didnt put that on my bucket im trying to collect gridirion patches!!!! hope you can find something else!!

I liked your heap andf kay-jay harris auto plus the saturday swatches ronnie brown but i am already working on a trade for the same ronnie

please chcek my list and lmk thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast