Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Benchwarmer base sets, USA Women's Soccer Autos and GU, and some other stuff FS or FT

This thread is definitely on the miscellaneous/random side but at the very least it should be entertaining for you guys picturing an OCD person putting this all in the same place.

I'm willing to sell if you can pay with paypal and I'll trade if you've got some of the following stuff that I'm interested in:

Luke Ridnour cards I don't have
    Any Kevin Durant cards, I'm going to start a PC of him. Base is fine if there's a decent amount of it.
    Blu Rays
    Funko Pop Vinyl Figures
    Gift cards
    2012 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends Autos and Material cards I don't have - any type except US Women's Soccer

Here's what I have to trade/sell:

***(2) 2013 Benchwarmers Bubble Gum base sets (110 cards) - $8 each dlvd or $10 + actual shipping for both.

***(3) 2012 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends 125 card base set, includes U.S. Presidents, U.S. Women's Soccer Team, Olympians, Astronauts, and Tuskegee Airmen. $7 ea. + actual shipping

***2012 Panini Americana Heroes & Legends US Women's Soccer Autos and GU cards (scan of 6 cards below) prices do not include shipping.

Nicole Barnhart Auto/GU #72/99 - $10
    Nicole Barnhart GU #210/299 - $6
    Alex Morgan Auto #93/159 - $75
    Hope Solo Auto/GU #98/99 - $35
    Becky Saeurbrunn Auto #003/159 - $10
    Amy Lepeilbert GU #112/199 - $4

***PSP Games - $3 ea. plus actual shipping or $20 + actual shipping for all 10

UMD Movie Van Wilder
    Thrillville
    Need for Speed Most Wanted 510
    Wipeout Pure
    Pinball Hall of Fame
    Sid Meier's Pirates!
    The Sims 2
    Disney Pixar Cars (game, not the movie)
    Taito Legends Power-Up
    GripShift

***Wii Games - prices do not include shipping. All games include case and instructions.

Press Your Luck 2010 Edition - $10
    Ski-Doo Challenge - $15
    King of Clubs - $5
    Wipeout: The Game - $12 (Brand new and sealed)

US Soccer Cards.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the soccer set complete?