Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Looking for an Hakeem autograph.

    Anyone have a nice one they wouldn't mind parting with?
    Thanks...

  2. #2
    I have an 05/06 SP Game Used SIGnificance Hakeem auto incoming from a previous trade. BV $50. I saw a couple of cards that I liked but mostly just the LJ Gridiron King JSY. If you have only football to trade, I collect Portis, RC's of current and former Redskins, Alexander, and Tomlinson. Let me know if you have other stuff available besides what's on your site.

    I had to trade quite a bit to obtain that card. It was going to be for my PC. So make me an offer. Thanks

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Hakeem

    Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    Do you have a scan of the Akeem gu/auto?
    Thanks...
    I don't but only because it's not in my posession yet. Sorry

    Just so you're aware it's just an auto not GU/auto.

  7. #7
    Ok, just an autograph...got it. Plmk when you get it. In the meantime I'll
    try and put together a good trade for it.
    thanks...

  8. #8

    Hakeem!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    Ok, just an autograph...got it. Plmk when you get it. In the meantime I'll
    try and put together a good trade for it.
    thanks...

    alright sounds good

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rwtbird97
    I collect Portis, RC's of current and former Redskins, Alexander, and Tomlinson.
    I had to trade quite a bit to obtain that card. It was going to be for my PC. So make me an offer. Thanks
    Maybe hard for me to workup any tradebait outside the LJ jsycard. I dont have any of the RCs you looking for. Only have a few Portis base & inserts.
    Wud you take some paypal on top of the LJ? If so, how much?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijohnson
    Maybe hard for me to workup any tradebait outside the LJ jsycard. I dont have any of the RCs you looking for. Only have a few Portis base & inserts.
    Wud you take some paypal on top of the LJ? If so, how much?
    How about the Johnson and Palmer Gridiron Kings JSY's and $20 paypal? lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on