Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

still more violent islamic extremism. ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ath-Dhaka.html

I for one have beyond had enough.
    ***Looking for no-hitter & p.g. inscribed omlb's*** signed 2012 Topps Heritage & signed 1987 topps***
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say this in a 100% serious tone.

To ALL Americans abroad in Muslim countries.....if you value your life, GET OUT!

You and your western ideology are not welcomed, Islam is a BARBARIC religion hell bent on world domination and are filled with uncivilized, uneducated, Psychopathic murderers.

Seriously, it's not worth it....go back to America or Europe, you are not safe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dr Avijit Roy, 42, from Atlanta, Georgia, was jumped by the gang of machete-wielding assailants last night in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh - leaving his injured wife standing over his bleeding body. He is well-known in Bangladesh for for his outspoken atheism.

An obscure militant group, Ansar Bangla 7, claimed responsibility for the attack, which it said was in retaliation for his 'crime against Islam'.

Blogger and author Dr Roy, 42, was described as a 'free thinker' with a 'strong voice against Islamic fanatics,' by a friend

Roy was well-known for his writings against religious extremism, both online and in published books

Roy, who is a naturalized U.S. citizen and also a bio-engineer, had been receiving death threats online for years.

One Muslim fanatic, Farabi Shafiur Rahman, had reportedly posted threats on Facebook last year that Roy would be killed as soon as he returned to the country.

Sad
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You and your western ideology are not welcomed, Islam is a BARBARIC religion hell bent on world domination and are filled with uncivilized, uneducated, Psychopathic murderers.

so other countries should kick out all Muslims?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

How does one go about kicking a citizen out of their own country?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, I'm saying if you are American or a "Westerner" in general and you are living in a Muslim country.....you should probably leave while you still can.

This (IMO) is getting to a boiling point, and it's not gonna stop any time soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

So in this instance you will agree that somebody should leave their country? Ironic
    No, I'm saying if you are American or a "Westerner" in general and you are living in a Muslim country.....you should probably leave while you still can.

This (IMO) is getting to a boiling point, and it's not gonna stop any time soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, I would agree, but ti is a shame.

So do you think America should not get involved in trying to stop these groups? If they should get involved, how far should we go?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, I would agree, but ti is a shame.

So do you think America should not get involved in trying to stop these groups? If they should get involved, how far should we go?

The problem is not whether or not they should....it's clear that they should.

It's HOW they should get involved.

Should they get boots on the ground? No.

Let me tell you what would happen if they did.....we get into another endless war and every other day we have a captured American solider being beheaded on camera, or burned alive, or god only knows what other psychotic thing these animals will think of.

So what is the solution?

Well, I liked the fact that Jordan and Egypt were doing air strikes, that was a damn good start.

Now you need to pressure more allied countries to do the same, with great numbers and a more coordinated effort from multiple powers you can share the burden and you can have a more desired result.

But even then this might not work.

The biggest problem is the fact that these people are literally holding entire regions of innocent people hostages.

SURE....if that wasn't the situation, then even I would say....go ahead, drop a nuke....not joking, wipe them out!

But you can't do that with innocent people in there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Air Strikes will only do so much, you cannot win with that alone. pressuring other countries would involve us training and supplying them, which mean we will put a whole bunch of weapons in the middle east that many will end up in the wrong hands, or at some later date could be used against us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast