Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

New Wrestling Sets Coming Soon: What Are Your Thoughts?

Hey guys,

This thread will be used as a discussion board for all the new upcoming wrestling card releases that were announced during the Industry Summit. What do you think of the new products being introduced? What product would you be more likely to buy?

Leaf: Cut Signature product called Legends Of Wrestling

This thread is from 2012 and was the first thing I recalled about the possibility of this set. I though once the did 2012 Leaf Wrestling the scrapped the idea.
    Leaf-Legends-of-Wrestling?

Topps: This set will be their first attempt at a high end wrestling product called WWE Undisputed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Basically if you are going to have a high end wrestling set you have to load it with good cut autographs or it isn't going to work. Looks like this is where the Andre the Giant cut autograph Leaf had will end up.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Really hoping Topps puts the effort in & puts together a deep & high-end checklist for Undisputed. WWE has all these legends under contract, a massive roster & the fantastic developmental roster...take the time to get a good roster of signers. If the box has 10 sticker auto's consisting of The New Day, Tom Phillips & the Rosebuds it's going to be dead in the water. And hopefully they can obtain some event-worn gear for the relics, perhaps enough to give us "premium swatches" once again. They can either hit a home run with this or strike out miserably...here's hoping for a deep ball!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I'm not a fan of Leaf products and a major reason why probably has to do with the fact that they don't have the licensing to have sports athletes appear in their pro league uniforms. And Topps has the exclusive license to manufacture WWE cards, right?

Topps Undisputed intrigues me since you say it will be their first attempt @ a high-end wrestling product. I love the autos they created for WCW in the late 90s/early 00s and I really like the autographs from 2015 Topps WWE so I think the future looks bright for this "Undisputed" product.

I've said this before and will say it again, Topps should make dual autos of wrestlers who've had historic matches for the WWF/E. I think lots of collectors would appreciate it, I know I would since I'm a sucker for multi-number autograph cards. Like Bret Hart/Steve Austin dual autograph and the design of the card would have pics of them from WrestleMania 13 when they had their "Submission Match". Heck, it could even become a triple autograph if they desire to add Ken Shamrock since he was Special Guest Referee. Imagine a dual autograph of Shawn Michaels & The Undertaker designed from their WrestleMania 25 match? But that'd be a big IF since Undertaker hasn't had a certified autograph in years. Sadly enough it'd be too late to have autograph from Randy Savage and The Ultimate Warrior. I know Warrior signed for other companies but not for Topps.