Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this

New to this

I am new to this but I am really interested in it.I have some cards I would like to trade also,but I don't know how it works.Maybe I could get some pointers.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    well it looks like you have started right by creating a tradelist (you could also add rookies and inserts if you have them)....another good thing you could do would be to make a list of guys you would like to trade for...then go to the trading forums and post saying here is what I have for trade and this is what I want so on and so forth

If this is not obvious already you can trade your cards for cards of people you want (or just ones you like) with similar values (which you can find on Beckett.com or just ask others to help you with)

On a personal note I like to pick a sport and a team (pro or college: Mine are Miami Dolphins, Arizona State, and some Georgia Tech) and some players (look in my sig) that I focus on solely (trading for other good cards on the side)

Hope This Helps and Happy Trading!

Hello, and welcome to SCF!

May I suggest that you start by reading my guide to trading, which is available here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=94427

You might also want to check out the SCF Glossary:
    https://sportscardforum.com/glossary.php

And SCF's Info 2 Know (very helpful)
    https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=112697

Good luck, and feel free to PM me or any staff member if you have any questions!
    Regards,
    Mike

Also it helps if you make a photobucket of your cards. You can sell/trade more that way when people can see what you have.

well it looks like you have started right by creating a tradelist (you could also add rookies and inserts if you have them)....another good thing you could do would be to make a list of guys you would like to trade for...then go to the trading forums and post saying here is what I have for trade and this is what I want so on and so forth

If this is not obvious already you can trade your cards for cards of people you want (or just ones you like) with similar values (which you can find on Beckett.com or just ask others to help you with)

On a personal note I like to pick a sport and a team (pro or college: Mine are Miami Dolphins, Arizona State, and some Georgia Tech) and some players (look in my sig) that I focus on solely (trading for other good cards on the side)

Hope This Helps and Happy Trading!

why did you just copy sweetdizzle? I see you doing that alot copying someone elses post, if they saw it once they dont need it again. And you always just make a comment that wont even matter, like someone is selling somthing and you just put, kooooooooooooool.

seelaw2001: Yes, follow the above posted info. Surf around the trading forums & do searches for what you are looking for. People usually mail their cards at the same time. But some people might ask someone like you (with low feedback) to send first. So do your homework on the other traders first; you might want to do your first trades with people who have really high feedback.

anaheimnational: Yes, I am wondering why you would just 100% copy someone else's post. I am sure you are a smart guy, so some of your posts seem to me (and the staff) that you are trying to be annoying on purpose. This type of thing is not tolerated on SCF.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

o cause i was at 499 and i needed on more post and i had to go so,,,,yea srry

Dude its not all about post count, its about being a quality member of the site.

i no but i can stand seeing 499...and wats so bad if i say kool card

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast