Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Paige PC pick-ups

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Paige PC pick-ups

Well, went a bit crazy on eBay and picked up a few Paige cards. If anybody has the Summerslam mat relic please contact me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Nice pick ups. Paige seems to be doing well price wise for her autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Yeah they are, I paid just over 100 for mine on bids last week. The Summerslam mat and replica belt are going for over 50 bucks a piece now too. When the set was first released they were 30-35 bucks a piece. The only ones that are dropping in price from the initial release are the colored borders and the relic as long as its one color, lol.

Also, thanks! Im pretty stoked about them, haven't got many new nicer PC pieces for WWE in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick ups. Paige seems to be doing well price wise for her autographs.

yep she seems to be the "it" girl this time around. finally AJ has some competition, Aj prices will slide now. I just missed out on her red auto