Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Free Kids Breaks, Country’s Top Breakers to Fill Panini America Booth at 2015 National

From the time the 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention opens its doors next Wednesday afternoon until the show closes for business on Sunday evening, Panini America’s corporate booth once again will be the place to be. Annually the National’s most interactive, engaging and energetic corporate exhibitor, Panini America plans to steal the show one more time this year in Chicago.
    https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...l/#more-112261

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'll be there, Gentlemen. Got my SuperVIP package. Hope to meet up with some of you there and put faces with screen names! LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

36th National eNews -The 10 Most Wanted - Cash Rewards from Steel City Collectibles

image.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be there, Gentlemen. Got my SuperVIP package. Hope to meet up with some of you there and put faces with screen names! LOL!

See u there.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Returning Live Redemption Trade-Up Program to the 2015 National

Panini America officials are proud to announce that the company will once again conduct its Live Redemption Trade-Up program on location during next week’s 2015 National Sports Collectors Convention in Chicago.

Back by popular demand for the fourth straight year, the unique initiative will be conducted live at the Panini America booth and will afford those collectors in attendance holding multiple outstanding redemption cards FOUR MONTHS OR OLDER AND ALREADY PENDING IN THE PANINI AMERICA REDEMPTION SYSTEM the opportunity to trade them in for a card or cards of higher value.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...l/#more-112273

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I will be going at least for one day. Not sure what day yet. I will be looking for hockey boxes and cases of something I haven't opened before. Also looking to add to the Raanta PC.

Can you pm me your booth number and I'll stop by and meet some fellow SCF members.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be going at least for one day. Not sure what day yet. I will be looking for hockey boxes and cases of something I haven't opened before. Also looking to add to the Raanta PC.

Can you pm me your booth number and I'll stop by and meet some fellow SCF members.

See you there and pm on the way.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just booked all my stuff I'll be going as well!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just booked all my stuff I'll be going as well!

Have a great time and hope you stop.by the booth.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never been I'm guessing they have booth numbers? If so what is your booth number?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast