Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

UD NcAA March Madness, 8 pack break

Our local has almost stopped selling and stocking any basketball products but one of the customers asked the owners to get him a box of UD NCAA March Madness so they got in two. One for him and one for the shelf. After getting killed opening some new football products I thought why not try a few packs, might get lucky.

Autograph list is pretty weak but the pictures on the card fronts are excellent and I was lucky and hit the David Thompson / Bill Walton NCAA picture that I was hoping to get in the break.

Hit March Maddness Bracketology of Duke, Clemson, and Washington

I also hit both autos of the box.

Donyell Marshall

Vinny Del Negro. I have about 20 UD Vinny autos, he must have signed a million stickers for UD.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thanks for sharing bud, I have never pulled a Vinny auto lol, for me it's usually one rookie that tends to try to follow me around and usually the wrong one. Daniel

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ron, i'd be interested in any Michigan cards you may have hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Ron, i'd be interested in any Michigan cards you may have hit.

Dan;
    Sorry but I took the two autos, the bracket cards, two Jordan and Bill Walton cards home and gave the rest of the cards to some kids that were there since I am not doing the set.

As I had mentioned our local has almost stopped stocking any basketball products and they did not order any of the March Madness boxes. I had asked about them but they said they didn't think they wanted to bring in any.

Another customer, Alvin, asked them about the product and was told the same thing but he asked them to order a box for him. So they ordered two boxes instead. Boxes arrive and they decided to pack out one box and leave the other for Alvin.

When I got to the store the pack out box as already open, sitting there. As mentioned I hit the two autos in my packs and was feeling good. Now I go back yesterday to check my weekly drawing tickets and I asked the owners if anything good had come out of the other box.

First auto was Kendill Gill, second auto was Brad Daughtery. Two autos per box. Done, right?

BUT: Surprise there was a redemption for a THIRD auto!

Who?

Michael Jordan!

Odds are 1:17,500 packs for a Jordan. Great for Alvin, his first Jordan auto but you think what if.

Interesting for sure.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dan;
    Sorry but I took the two autos, the bracket cards, two Jordan and Bill Walton cards home and gave the rest of the cards to some kids that were there since I am not doing the set.

As I had mentioned our local has almost stopped stocking any basketball products and they did not order any of the March Madness boxes. I had asked about them but they said they didn't think they wanted to bring in any.

Another customer, Alvin, asked them about the product and was told the same thing but he asked them to order a box for him. So they ordered two boxes instead. Boxes arrive and they decided to pack out one box and leave the other for Alvin.

When I got to the store the pack out box as already open, sitting there. As mentioned I hit the two autos in my packs and was feeling good. Now I go back yesterday to check my weekly drawing tickets and I asked the owners if anything good had come out of the other box.

First auto was Kendill Gill, second auto was Brad Daughtery. Two autos per box. Done, right?

BUT: Surprise there was a redemption for a THIRD auto!

Who?

Michael Jordan!

Odds are 1:17,500 packs for a Jordan. Great for Alvin, his first Jordan auto but you think what if.

Interesting for sure.

WOW! That's what's great about busting stuff you just never know. My LCS is the same way, just don't do anything with basketball anymore. I only dabble with it these days.