Thread: SP Authentic 04/05 for Trade

SP Authentic 04/05 for Trade

Looking to trade all these for 1 or 2 good cards....here is the list of what i have including 7 Autos and 2 G/U

Donta Smith Rookie Auto 1217/1499
    Andre Emmett Rookie Auto 1082/1499
    Josh Smith Rookie Auto 131/1499
    Bernard Robinson Rookie Auto #'d
    Tony Allen Signatures
    David Harrison Signatures
    Gilbert Arenas Signatures

Game Used
    Delonte west Rookie Fabrics
    Antonio Burks Rookie Fabrics

if interested let me know....and let me know what you want to trade for them

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

looking to keep them all together

looking for 1 or 2 cards for the lot.....

i do but nothing in the same price range....

like chris paul autos...and the ben gordon...but they are all more then my lot is...lol.....just wanted to say you have some great cards!!

thanks who do you like thats less exspensive and ill tell you what i have of them

lets see

most the main players....like 04/05 rookie autos of JR Smith, Andre Iguodala, ...looking for my very first exqusite auto...ultimate auto...any of those....i know the common exquiste patch autos are like $60 of 04/05 i mean....just let me know anything really..be back in an hour to reply....

i have some ultimate autos but no equsite
    tmac felton marvin willimas mccants sarunas lous williams those r the olny ultimate autos i have

are the BV's out for the ultimates yet?

would liek the T-Mac ultimate but dont know what the book is on it..so maybe we could work out a deal for the t-mac and one more...unless they book high this year dont know....