Thread: Barkley Cards

Barkley Cards

I have a sheet of Charles barkley cards from 93 produced by BD productions. I was just curious if they were important at all? Thanks a lot for replies.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I've never heard of BD productions, although I'm not really knowledgeable about basketball oddballs so perhaps they've done stuff I'm not aware of. Most collectors stick to the issues of the major companies (for basketball this means Topps, Fleer, and Upper Deck since Pinnacle and Donruss/Playoff have, to the best of my knowledge, never released basketball sets), meaning that they are primarily of interest to oddball collectors and to hard-core Barkley collectors.

Any idea what BD stands for? I got curious and took a quick crack at finding something like this on eBay. Closest I got in thirty seconds of messing around was this:

link

Peter G.

is it a uncut sheet of cards from a company like topps ect....or a sheet of like 9 cards