Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Selling my cards, Bucket inside

Looking to sell these cards and start fresh on my collection. Got some real nice cards, would prefer not to sell my caddy or alstott auto but most the other stuff i will sell..Have a sweet jordan GU...dunn jumbo patch /10 dunn glove auto /15....some real nice stuff, lookin for paypal or money order/cash...please let me know what you like..also have a montana rookie here as well.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ports%20Cards/
    Last edited by shultsy24; 07-14-2006 at 03:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stephenj25's Items on eBay

what are you wanting for the Cedeno auto?

Country

Stephen-just make me an offer buddy..i know he is a cub fav, let me know what you can pay..booked 30 last i knew

SCF Rewards

How much for either of the Homer Bailey autos or the Dunn jumpo swatch?

Thanks

Country

baseballer--pm me with what you were lookin to pay on them 3 and ill let you know if thats what im thinking, right now im just listening to offers...really no clue on the dunn swatch /10 since its sweet..but ill listen please pm.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballplayr6's Items on eBay

Hey man, how much do the Brooks autos and the Bailey auto book? I really like that Bailey auto a lot.

Country

havent checked the bailey autos in a couple months but they both sold real close to their bvs....brooks autos book 30 a piece i beleive..let me know what you like, pm me and let me know what you could pay on them each..thanks