Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted: 1998 Score Artist's Proofs

I'm trying to complete a 1998 Score Showcase Series Artist's Proofs set. Trades only, for now. I got lots of stuff between 1998 and 2002 for trade. If you have any, let me know what players, teams, etc. you're looking for, and I will see what I can do.

These are the card #'s I already have:
    6, 14, 31, 42, 51, 53, 58, 59, 64, 69, 70, 75, 78, 87, 96, 100, 102, 105, 125, 132, 136, 149

Yeah, I got a long way to go.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I got this:
    1998 Score Rookie Traded Showcase Series Artist’s Proof- Larry Walker $10

I collect guys in my sig plus anything else that catchs my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    I got this:
    1998 Score Rookie Traded Showcase Series Artist’s Proof- Larry Walker $10

I collect guys in my sig plus anything else that catchs my eye.
    Sorry, can't take the Rookie Traded AP's.

I have a 98 Score Artist proof #PP113 Barry Bonds. Let me know what you have for trade. Thanks.

Hmm, I don't have any Corey Pattersons, which seems to be most of what you're interested in. Are there any other players/teams/sets you might be interested in?

Sorry I don't have a trade list for you. Even though my collection is kind of small, I don't have the time to put a list together.

I'm interested in older rookies (80's and back, and Cubs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast