Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2003 Upperdeck SP Game used edition

Has anybody bought a box of these yet? I just bought a box from dave and adams cardworld and was wondering what kind of success other people have had with these.

2. Kronozio
    People from the beckett board list many box breaks. I have never opened one myself, butt hey are for the most part reporting very bad luck. Nothing will ever beat the excitement of opening a box for yourself, but the excitement wears off real quick after you open a box you paid $150 for and all you get were $10 game used cards you could have picked up for peanuts on ebay. But, there are some very nice cards in that set, triple patch cards and quad jersey cards numbered low. It is a very nicely designed set, much better than the set from a couple of years ago. You won't be unhappy with how the cards look, but maybe with what you pull.

Good luck.

Well, I paid $109 for the box so I'm hoping for some good luck. I had great luck with the Absolute Memorabilia so hopefully it will continue.

one guy opened 2 boxes at a card show and he got nothing the first box and a pacth redemption card of a so-so player. I wouldnt buy it for that price but i guess cuz there have been so many bad boxes there must be a great box out there.

I've bought one pack so far and pulled a monster card, #'ed to 25. I'm not gonna sell it either unless someone really wants it bad, and I don't even like Peyton Manning. I'm just so happy with my lucky pull. Great looking card.

I have noticed on Ebay though big time these cards are selling for just about nothing. God forbid someone pay half of the book value now, at least! I wouldn't recommend buying them if you're looking to make a profit. I can't see how anybody makes one.

I didnt have very good luck. I got two boxes for about $200 and probably only pulled about $180 in book value...dont even want to think about what I could resell the cards for. On the positive note, I have been able to trade a lot of them.

I posted my break of a box of this in the box breaks section. I paid $93 for the box at a show (should have bought more, when I went back the following week they were sold out). I was happy I pulled the Carson Palmer RC and some nice GU, but not a single auto card. But, if you want to go by BV, I did pull twice what I paid for the box in BV. Which of course means, I lost money!

HEY I HAD SOME GOOD LUCK WITH ONE, i got in 1 pack a triple patch of mcnair, vick and brooks #01/25. also the vick is a 3 color patch. i am done buying this stuff after 1 pack lol. you dont always need to buy the box

I dont think that there are autos in that box but i am not positive. Thats gotta be a nice palmer rookie though :)

Originally posted by pr0phet

I dont think that there are autos in that box but i am not positive. Thats gotta be a nice palmer rookie though :)

there are signifigant signatures and auto patch cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast