Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I'd wager that the baker would make a cake for a muslim. Maybe the gay the baker is muslim himself? I guess it would depend on the baker. Luckily most business owners are in business to provide services for anyone who walks in the door... gay, straight, christian, atheist, muslim, or what have you.

Why would anyone, even us liberals, think it's okay for a gay baker to refuse baking a cake simply because someone is muslim?

I am not 100% sure but I believe homosexuality is against Muslim beliefs. Not that it does not happen but just saying.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup, there are gay Muslims....and they know what the punishment is for their "sins".

If that's not sufficient proof that people do NOT choose their sexuality, I don't know what is....

I mean, try being gay in the middle east...the least that will happen to you is that you'll be arrested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I am not 100% sure but I believe homosexuality is against Muslim beliefs. Not that it does not happen but just saying.

I agree that the muslim faith as a whole typically has issues with homosexuals, but odds are there are muslim homosexuals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Yup, there are gay Muslims....and they know what the punishment is for their "sins".

If that's not sufficient proof that people do NOT choose their sexuality, I don't know what is....

I mean, try being gay in the middle east...the least that will happen to you is that you'll be arrested.

yeah, some of the stories you hear about punishing homosexuals in the middle east are pretty brutal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am sure
    I agree that the muslim faith as a whole typically has issues with homosexuals, but odds are there are muslim homosexuals.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829