Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Urgent for those who traded with me in the past...

It has come to my attention that some one has declared me a scam artist when it comes to trading. That can't be farthest from the true. You want the truth? Send me a PM and I can forward exactly the truth. Matter of fact, if you go to my threads dated March 1, 2015 you can see I tell Reeder that I don't think that the Earnhardt card is certified and his response is a trade for Legarrete Blount. I furthermore relay this in a PM and even send front and back pictures of the card and his response: He creates the trade ! Nothing is even said so I thinks he is okay with it.. Even after completion of the trade, positive feedback is left! Why if he is so unhappy? Last week I receive a message from him stating that he thought I was scamming him . I even sent a message saying that I will send the Blount card back if he wanted and that I was not scamming him. His reply? "We will look for an answer on the main screen. Thanks for screwing us over." This doesn't make any sense. I didn't attack you. I have a perfect rating here and a + 500 100 positive feedback on ebay. Not to mention 2 positive from you here! If you do not want to trade with because my inventory is not up to snuff, that's okay. But don't let what Reeder says influence you. I have the proof in the messages between us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey. I am interested in the Charles Simms bowman auto. Check out my trade bucket and let's work out a trade.