Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

@Bruinsfan94 sorry, I just noticed your post now. Let me know what you have and what you need. (Your inbox is full, btw)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

I've got some loose Starting Lineup dudes if you're interest, batting and fielding.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See blueberry_12's Items on eBay

I've got some loose Starting Lineup dudes if you're interest, batting and fielding.

I have less interest in starting lineups since they don't lend themselves to customizing as well as McFarlanes do. But shoot me a list (or a pic) and a price, you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi all, I recently experimented with creating a custom McFarlane for myself in my softball jersey and it ended up looking great. As a result, a bunch of the guys on the team have asked me to make some for them as well. The trouble is, the figures I have are all sealed and I'd like to keep it that way. I'd like to buy a lot of loose MLB McFarlanes somewhere in the $5 each range - no chase or variant figures since these will be painted over for customs. For the most part the player or team doesn't matter. Please let me know what you have and your asking price.

I have 32 Open MLB McFarlane figures, I would sell for $150. plus the ride, that's less then $5 each.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12