Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Ebay Win

Super Ebay Win

I just won a great Carson Palmer Auto card that books $120. This is the crown of my growing personal Palmer collection

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=44881&rd=1

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Great buy! Just curious....is that card a 60 dollar card or a 120 dollar card? Since nobody really goes by Beckett....

If I was the guy who sold it to you, I would have kept it. Good luck for you! :)

The Beckett listing is $120. The guy could of gotten more for it if he would of set up his auction better. I'f I was to sell it (which I won't) I could of gotten at least $95-$100 for it. Better descriptions and longer auctions usually do the trick

Talking Dallas Cowboys Cards

Any one else collect just one team. I have begun a collection of Dallas Cowboys cards and was wondering if anyone else collected primarly one team.

ballin'sportscard
    I collect Bengals cards.

car7071
    I have the topps rc pemiere auto of Palmer book value of $120 &
    I also have the Dual auto #/75 of Palmer & Leftwich from topps Draft Picks & Prospects !! book value $500 would you be intrested ??

Nice buy man.. that is a great card to add to the collection

nice cards car.. are those his best two rookies you can possibly get ahold of ungraded :-/

jay

Yeah Tim I got the card a couple of days ago and it's a real beauty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast