Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Country

GO WINGS GO!

Could use a little extra money with most of my Mrazeks on ebay ... and him being out in Round 1 will put a quick stop to that
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Good series Wings, the future looks bright with the emergence of Petr Mrazek as a potential starter next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was a great game, a great series and an awesome overall performance by the Wings. It was much more than I expected coming into this thing. I'm thinking that Jimmy had better start packing his stuff. Welcome to the era of Mrazek.

Now, onto a summer of picking up Wings stuff on the cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I've been preaching Mrazek since seeing him play in the World Juniors. I do feel Howard is on his way out in the coming years which is why I have offloaded most of his cards.

If Detroit was playing any other team then Howard would have started. Mrazek is familiar playing against Tampa Bays farm team and it shows. This is the silver lining in a loss to Tampa, Mrazek got to show what he's got for an extended amount of time.

Good game, great series, I think the best series of the 8.

But the game was bogus at the same time, Wings should have won the series last game because of the bull crap in Game 5 but I was quite sure Tampa would some how pull it off as they are the poster team of the NHL this season and the NHL always tries to get their way.

Or I'm just biased and still fuming haha

Summer starts early for me.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112