Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pacific Coast League 50/50

I'm willing to 50/50 the Pacific Coast League. My home team is the Salt Lake Bees, and I'll go to at least one game per series.
    OMLBs and 8x10s are preferred but will definitely do cards as well.
    Have open spots for just about everyone right now.
    You pay return postage. PM if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you do the Vegas team need syndergaard as well as others

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leedogg1987's Items on eBay

Can you do the Iowa Cubs? Need one of their coaches as well as Baez. Also need Phil Nevin from the Reno Aces.

SCF Rewards
    Country

metsfan, yep, I can do Vegas. PM me.

leedogg, I can definitely do their coach, and possibly Baez if he's still down in the minors. They don't come here til August. I can do Nevin, for sure.

BANNED

Country

I would be interested in the following? lv51 f.viola from reno phil nevin and from the rainiers I would be interested in pat listach..when would u need the items by?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leedogg1987's Items on eBay

metsfan, yep, I can do Vegas. PM me.

leedogg, I can definitely do their coach, and possibly Baez if he's still down in the minors. They don't come here til August. I can do Nevin, for sure.

Hmm I don't assume Baez will be there then. I'd be interested in Nevin. I'll double check more rosters tonight and see if anyone else I'm interested in.

BANNED

Country

hey bud got no answer from u? do u still have spots available?

SCF Rewards
    Country

matt

any update on whether you have been able to get any items signed for me this summer? please advise. if so, i need to know how much to send you for what you picked up for me. if nothing, i really need to get my cards and photos back for next season. i would really appreciate knowing either way. thanks! curtis c.