Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors

NFL..when is the best time to send

New to the ttm, want to try it with my kids. I think they will like to try this. So wanted to know the best time to send out some for NFL. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

I'm not sure when the best time for current players is, but if you go after retired players that you like they can get back to you at anytime. I got Bill Romanowski and Tom Rathman back in about a month! Noticed you are a niners fan...

Another great thing is to get a list of who you want to write to and check their ttm database successes and check out the dates sent and received.

Go Niners!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I do want ratherman for sure. I checked out a few I want Steve Young's but the address's seem to be out of date. Same for jerry rice. And yes I'm a die hard miners fan born and raised.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'm betting Young and Rice are tough. I feel like I found an address for Young a few weeks ago that had a donation fee. Have you checked the blowout cards forum? I feel like it may have been there. Rice I remember writing to when I was younger like 20 years ago and he was sending back pre-printed pictures...

Same here. Niners fan since my dad put a tee shirt on me when I was a few weeks old. Merton Hanks is a good one to get too if I remember correctly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I'm not a member there. I'll give it try. I would love Merton hanks too. I liked his chicken dance. Can I get his through the miners address??
    My boys are niners fan too have,have a four month old who I hope will be too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know what the miners address is...
    I saw hanks' on this sites database, and last worked at the end of 2014.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good job getting your kids on the right path btw! Now if only our front office can get their act together...

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK cool I'll check. Thanks it was easy. Luckily

SCF Rewards
    Country

Roger Craig (the running back) signs ttm if you want to take a shot at getting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Of course have to have his.

Roger Craig (the running back) signs ttm if you want to take a shot at getting him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast