Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In need of JJ watt help!

Does anyone have an advice or tips for getting Watt ttm? I tried the Texans address a few weeks ago and am waiting just wondering if there's another address that is better. When would his Texans address be most successful?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had luck with him last year on a trading card and mini helmet. I sent it to the stadium late in the season. Fast return also. Great success for me, huge fan of his

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a huge fan of his too. I sent a couple cards to the stadium just under a month ago, I'm really hoping to get them back it would be huge. If I haven't got them back by regular season I'll try to send late like you did. Did you include any donation or anything?

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Hi, please click on the below link for the TTMM entry of JJ Watt, where you can see the success rates, dates people sent, where they sent, etc.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.p...&pl=11531&sp=4
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1