Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 49ers thread!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

49ers thread!!!

Im looking for past and present 49ers that sign TTM? I have had luck with many current players via there stadium. Id like to hear who you have been successful with. Any and all past and present players, and coaches (i got Siefert and Harbaugh)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Tom Rathman and Bill Romanowski have good turn around times. About a month. That's who I have done recently. The best way to go about it is to get a list of who you're interested in and look them up on the database and check the dates sent and received.

Go Niners!