Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

Las vegas 51's last night. I got there a little later than I like, but still did pretty well. Didnt really have anything for the round rock guys this time, but had some work to do on the visitors. Brandon Nimmo signed 4/4, as did Dilson Herrera. I watched both those guys sign about 500 each. It still amazes me how many cards some people bring all at once. Eric young signed 1/1. Frank Viola stopped to sign a bunch too. As he was signing my ball, one of the other graphers (an older gentleman) said something rude to him for not signing his stuff waaay on the other end. That pissed him off, and he said a few not so kind words in return. He handed me the ball with the '88 AL cy inscription I very politely requested, then he was DONE. ive never seen anything like that happen, and honestly I was embarrassed for our whole crew. No wonder he didnt sign after the game either. Thanks buddy. Wally backman...... I have nothing good to say about him. Kevin plawecki signed his one per (he went yard last night). Anthony "no-auto" Ranaudo said hed get us after the game. Then after the game asked if he could get us another time. What am I gonna say, no? Hahaha. ...cant dodge me forever Anthony! :) No redemption for my ruined gallo card yet, but I have one more shot left for sure this season. Id go tonight, but I have my fantasy draft starting right at game time. My cubbies are next! !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Bummer about the Viola and Backman stories, but still a good night! Great job! I thought Plawecki was w/ the big club still! Darn it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummer about the Viola and Backman stories, but still a good night! Great job! I thought Plawecki was w/ the big club still! Darn it!

I dont have anything bad to say about mr. Backman either, dont get me wrong. Nust not very fan friendly from my experience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey 50/50 partners! I did not get a chance to make the p.o on Saturday to send yall your stuff back...im going out of town Thursday, so everything will sent before then. Sorry for the slight delay, but I will personally let u know when u should expect to get it. Thanks all of you for giving me more to do this season, and hope to do more next year! Hoping for better weather next spring!

-Bryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome news!! Thanks for all your good communication and awesome skillz at collecting autos! I'm sure everyone else you helped is grateful too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Anybody else still waiting on their stuff? Haven't seen Bryan on here in a while and haven't received my stuff back yet either. Hope everything is ok. Lmk if anyone has heard anything or has a good contact for him besides here

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep, I'm still waiting too. He said he was going on vacation...don't know how long for though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes still waiting here too. He gave great updates during the season, I hope everything is OK on his end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got all my stuff back today! Long wait but it's all there and it's signed! Thanks man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123