Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was this worth the price

Was this worth the price

ordered a 2006 score hobby box . Total price 31.62 . Was this a good move ?

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Mattsbaseball.com has those boxes for 20.95, that's without shipping. His prices are usually the cheapest out there. I see other sites for around what you paid so you didn't do too bad.

I guess It wasnt that bad a deal then . It cost 25.00 without shipping . There isnt going to be any good is there . but hey it helps me get to my current goal of 10k cards. 300+ for 31 bucks isnt that bad

I could sell you tons of like 1990-2001 commons that would help you out and prolly exceed 10k cards.

Lets Talk.....I want semi-good players at a fair price

if you are interested in baseball also i could ship you a few 800 CT boxes for a good price.

Mitch

you could pull somethin good in score- in last years my dad bought one pack out of a hobby box and pulled a vick auto sp /25- pic is on my bucket. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    you could pull somethin good in score- in last years my dad bought one pack out of a hobby box and pulled a vick auto sp /25- pic is on my bucket. GL
    I hope I can come close to completing the set , I bought 2 hobby boxes

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    if you are interested in baseball also i could ship you a few 800 CT boxes for a good price.

Mitch
    how much would you be asking and what kinda cards would be in it ?

let me know what you want in it and what kind of price you would want to pay... i could maybe do a football box with base and low end inserts but i have a ton of baseball....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast