Need help identifying this one!!!!!!

Hey kids, allright here is my deal..

I have a 2006 Leon Washington Press Pass Auto, card #63. It is a bronze auto, that Im 100% sure about, however the card is autographed in RED INK on the front.

I check beckett.com and they listed two versions of the bronze which i copied and pasted below:

> 2006 Press Pass Autographs Bronze Leon Washington
    > 2006 Press Pass Autographs Bronze Red Ink Leon Washington/49

What Im not sure about is this: Do I have the regular auto bronze> or the red ink version. I would like to think the red ink version because my card is signed in red, however, isnt #ed anywhere front or back to 49!

Any help would be appreciated

Rob

I am pretty sure it is the red ink version...most of those are not #'d on the card, beckett just lists how many the player signed in that ink (at least this is what i've heard)

hope this helps!

Sweetdizzel - I think u r right, I just hate when cards arent #ed, but their is a "reported" print run of the card indicating how many of this particular card exists. Well either way, books for $20 as opposed to $10, not bad

Rob

Danielsweeney - I looked it up on beckett.com and bvs $20, unless Im doin something wrong

Rob

edited: sorry for my lack of knowledge proudest (you sure have been on my case lately)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdizzel17
    ya i think washington is good enough to be above the multiplier...don't those usually apply to non booked cards
    multipliers apply to all the cards....thats how parallels work...not sure what you are getting at??.....and leon washington isn't that good!! there are only 2 or 3 prestige rookies that book LESS than leon's

Woo Woo, dont know if that is directed towards me or what, I never said Leon Washington was a good/bad player, i was just talking about the card itself, i saw that Sweeney posted the 1.5 X multiplier, but beckett.com has the card listed at $20, I could care less what his prestige rookies sell for

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    Woo Woo, dont know if that is directed towards me or what, I never said Leon Washington was a good/bad player, i was just talking about the card itself, i saw that Sweeney posted the 1.5 X multiplier, but beckett.com has the card listed at $20, I could care less what his prestige rookies sell for

Rob
    if i was talking to you, i would have quoted your message!! wasn't directed at you!! and the current beckett lists the multiplier at 1.5x, so i will second that....and i didnt say anything about what his cards SELL for, i stated what they booked for

but i would definately go with what the opg says as they have EVERYTHING listed there and dont have to use multipliers