Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another success today! Not a big name but, Former Iowa Hawkeye Star James Morris. Sent 2 8x10s of a picture I took at a hawkeye game a few years back, received both pictures signed and he wrote a little note on my letter saying "Thank you for the kind words and nice Lens work"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back 2/2 from Head Coach John Fox. Sent out February 1st 2016 received back today. Don't remember what Bears address I used.

will add pictures later

SCF Rewards
    Country

my John Fox success. 1 of the 8x10 sigs was smudge and it must have smudged on the other 8x10 cause you can see a small little dot just above the sig on this scan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back 1 of 2 from Adam Vinatieri today

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received back 2/2 from Evan Gattis. It was almost 11 months to the day that I sent it out. Signatures didn't come out the best but, still a success!

[/URL]

[/URL]

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 successes came in today.

first 1 was 1/2 8x10s from Pete Carroll. Sent 2 8x10s he returned them both 1 signed 1 not.

2nd return was a big success for me. for 1 it is my first non sports return. for 2 he starred in 1 of my favorite movies and 1 of the best tv shows of my generation. I got 1/2 8x10s from William Daniels. I sent 2 8x10s both came back 1 signed and personalized and the other unsigned. Also he sent a print out about his up coming book and to tell about his US book signing tour.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received back 2/2 yesterday from Tyler Eifert. Was kind of getting a little worried about this one. I saw everyone elses come back and still wasn't getting mine. Kind of funny that I sent him pictures of when he was at Notre dame and a lot of players will sign their college numbers if its something to do with their college but Tyler signed both of them with his NFL number. Still an awesome success!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Very weird with the number. I'm betting he was just in a groove and didn't even notice. Especially with all the successes coming back from him lately

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast