Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

From your original post it looks like your ISSUE (and reason for the thread) is that we do not "target Islam with our bigotry". I responded as to why. I come on this board to debate the issues. Do you expect me to have a debate with a news article?

Here: This Islamic man is wrong. Feel better now?

Now when an Islamist comes on to support the argument the debate can begin. That's when I "go ballistic".

As for your other contentions; they're just stupid.

No I don't feel better. Your just trying to placate me which is silly. You take no real issue with Islamic bigotry and hate. That much is obvious from the fact that even in the midst of your "condemnation" of Islamic hate you still wiggle in an attempt to dismiss the issue because there is not a Muslim here supporting this ideal. Someone who truly opposes something does so regardless, not just when it is convenient or when they can do it in the face of the offender.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

No I don't feel better. Your just trying to placate me which is silly. You take no real issue with Islamic bigotry and hate. That much is obvious from the fact that even in the midst of your "condemnation" of Islamic hate you still wiggle in an attempt to dismiss the issue because there is not a Muslim here supporting this ideal. Someone who truly opposes something does so regardless, not just when it is convenient or when they can do it in the face of the offender.

Hang on a sec. Let's take a step back. YOU posted this thread. YOU made no reference of CONDEMNATION towards the article YOU posted. Am I to assume that YOU take no issue with Islamic bigotry, as you are doing with me right now?

How convenient for YOU.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hang on a sec. Let's take a step back. YOU posted this thread. YOU made no reference of CONDEMNATION towards the article YOU posted. Am I to assume that YOU take no issue with Islamic bigotry, as you are doing with me right now?

How convenient for YOU.

No need to assume. I take no issue with it. It is their right to have religious beliefs and to express them. I just find the double-standard of liberals to be laughable.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

No need to assume. I take no issue with it. It is their right to have religious beliefs and to express them. I just find the double-standard of liberals to be laughable.

Okay, now we have that on the record. You are okay with bigotry being practiced in the name of religion.

For the record, I am not. Whether I say it in every thread or not. I am against ALL religious bigotry. Muslims included.

It's good to know how you feel about it. Says a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I think this guy is just as bad as anyone else who goes around preaching that homosexuals are deviants or somehow defective. I'm sure this guy uses his religion to help him feel better about his hate and fear of people who are different than him just like some christians do.

I still don't understand the sentiment that people on this forum feel that christianity is somehow targeted outside of other religions when it comes to disagreements in their stances such as this. If the majority of the people posting on this forum about being against same sex marriage being recognized by states or saying that homosexuals had a mental disorder causing them to be attracted to the same sex I'd still have the same stance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You are okay with bigotry being practiced in the name of religion.

someone stating their opinion does not mean they are practicing such ideas nor are others.

the question is, if homosexuality was an illness, should it be cured?
    the latest studies suggest that while in the womb a certain marker does not get "turned off" causing people not to be gender specific in their sexuality. If this is the case should we spend the time and money to "fix" it?

I personally could care less if they are born gay, the question is are they happy? If they are happy with who they are, then why change it?

bigots do not care if you are born gay or not, just like racist do not care if you are born black, haters will hate no matter what you prove or disprove.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

someone stating their opinion does not mean they are practicing such ideas nor are others.

Although that may be true, for this conversation Duane has made the assumption that it is based on religion. If not, he would have framed the doctor as a doctor and not a Muslim and would not have mentioned his religious beliefs.

the question is, if homosexuality was an illness, should it be cured?
    the latest studies suggest that while in the womb a certain marker does not get "turned off" causing people not to be gender specific in their sexuality. If this is the case should we spend the time and money to "fix" it?

No.

I personally could care less if they are born gay, the question is are they happy? If they are happy with who they are, then why change it?

bigots do not care if you are born gay or not, Yes, they absolutely do care. If they didn't care, it would not take mountains of evidence to convince them otherwise. They also care because they are taught to hate the sin not the sinner. If the sin is not a choice, how can they justify their hate?just like racist do not care if you are born black, haters will hate no matter what you prove or disprove.

Responses in bold.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

habs, if we had proof people were born gay these bigots would day it is a genetic disorder and they need to be "fixed". if proved it is just a choice then they would say that they could make better choices. there is no winning with these haters, they will hate no matter how it is spun.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Just putting that out there in case my failure to mention it gets confused with an endorsement of it.

You know... you never said that you're not the King of Sweden.

So, habsheaven, I politely request that you stop claiming you're the King of Sweden.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast