Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Her violence is mild and intended to correct a wrong.

though I agree, I would have to point out that if a cop did the "smack down" rather than the mom, no one would praise it (well, except maybe me)

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Baltimore is the left fighting the left over the failed policies of the left"
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

For some strange reason, the dollar store never gets looted....
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

More proof that the media is promoting sensationalism and sacrificing truth to do it.

After word got out that the Crips, Bloods and another street gang called a truce and would target police instead, some of the quality citizens of Baltimore have stepped up and took a stand for their community. They lined up in between the cops and the thugs (not calling them protesters because they are not protesting) and made a visible statement that they would not stand for violence against cops in their community.

And this isn't just a short appearance and then they ran off. Notice the 6th guy from the right has his lunch sitting at his feet. He came for the day.

I think the media is doing a great disservice to the black community. They are showing footage of blacks trashing the community and promoting an idea that blacks in general are responsible for the mayhem. This provides clear evidence that this isn't a black/white issue, it is a lowlife scum breaking the law issue.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I saw ALL of that reported on CNN. I also saw CNN interviewing members of the gangs to get their perspective on the riot and correct the rumours started about them. Not sure what news you are watching?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I saw ALL of that reported on CNN. I also saw CNN interviewing members of the gangs to get their perspective on the riot and correct the rumours started about them. Not sure what news you are watching?

No mention of it on the front page of CNN. No mention of it on the US section of CNN. 53 pictures on this page of the protest and not one of them is of citizens trying to stop the confrontation between police and rioters. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us/bal...eat/index.html Because you saw some casual mention of it on CNN does not mean the major news companies are covering it anywhere near the level that they are covering the violence.
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-29-2015 at 10:11 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

CNN repeats ALL the same reports for each of it's hourly broadcasts. It's hardly a "casual mention". If you don't watch ALL the news, stop making assumptions about what's been broadcast on it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

CNN repeats ALL the same reports for each of it's hourly broadcasts. It's hardly a "casual mention". If you don't watch ALL the news, stop making assumptions about what's been broadcast on it.

I don't watch any of the news. I don't have time to sit around and watch TV. I use websites and so far no major websites have seen it necessary to put it on their sites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

More proof that the media is promoting sensationalism and sacrificing truth to do it.

After word got out that the Crips, Bloods and another street gang called a truce and would target police instead, some of the quality citizens of Baltimore have stepped up and took a stand for their community. They lined up in between the cops and the thugs (not calling them protesters because they are not protesting) and made a visible statement that they would not stand for violence against cops in their community.

And this isn't just a short appearance and then they ran off. Notice the 6th guy from the right has his lunch sitting at his feet. He came for the day.

I think the media is doing a great disservice to the black community. They are showing footage of blacks trashing the community and promoting an idea that blacks in general are responsible for the mayhem. This provides clear evidence that this isn't a black/white issue, it is a lowlife scum breaking the law issue.

Good for them. Someone takes pride in their community and stands up for what is right. The one thing I noticed is that there are no young people it seems. Speaks to where we are heading sadly.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

When it is all said and done I hope that the police who were ordered to let people "get it out of their system" Monday night don't get blamed for the rioting and looting. Funny if you folks say you watched CNN coverage you saw Monday night how the head city councilman ( who happens to be black) was asked several times by a CNN reporter " why no issue the curfew tonight. His response 4 times was "I am not there to answer that". WHAT?????? So issue a curfew after a city is destroyed. And you Mayor and councilmen tell the police to stand down. OK no problem but don't blame the police for not taking action. Yes there might be a case or police brutality here but two wrongs don't make a right plain and simple. And if you folks also watched CNN you saw how it was stated SEVERAL TIMES how many of these looters were supposedly from out of the neighborhood.Imagine that free shopping again in the name of black male who died. When this i all said and done I am sure this Mayor and some coucncilmen will not be re elected because even the liberals and minorities can see what a poor job has been done here.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast