Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I love how you live in your own world.

no matter how many times you are proven wrong, you just keep pretending it was different.

Address my points, stop evading. If you can't do it, just say so. Swallow your pride.

your points are not worthy, and your arrogance would blind you from realizing it.

you claiming accountants tell a company when to hire, I PROVED you wrong, but yet you had to twist it.

your constant knocking of religion without any knowledge of it, makes you unworthy of a religious debate.

only thing I have to swallow is all the saliva produced by laughing at your posts.

Show me where it is illegal to break into a sprint after looking at a cop.

again your lack of knowing what you are spewing, shows again.

You once were a worthy debating adversary, now you are just a shell of that. Can't back up anything you say

no, I use to make an effort to try an explain, but you and a few others have proven it to be a waste of my time.

cling to what you have, I am not interested in it.
    spew your nonsense to someone who wants to listen to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a fresh in person Baltimore Story. We flew back from St. Louis this morning and landed at BWI (Baltimore) and met the shuttle van to take all seven of us home. The van was parked curbside and as soon as we got the van packed and the doors shut a black man came and parked his Mercedes on a diagonal in front of us while at the same time another car parked up to our rear bumper so we were stuck in the parking spot. The man in the car in front of us could see us (we could see him watching us in his rear view mirror) and he would not move. Our driver waited a minute or two and then flashed his lights and nothing. I nice older gentleman on the side walk tried to tell the man in the car that we were blocked in, but he would not move. Our driver flashed his lights again and nothing. A couple of minutes later the car behind us left so we could back up and pull around the Mercedes. The "Eat a Plate of Crap" look that the man gave us as we passed by was incredible. My boss gave him a boisterous thank you.

I could care less if I ever set foot again in Baltimore, but I have true concern with how far apart the races are growing in America.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I love how you live in your own world.

no matter how many times you are proven wrong, you just keep pretending it was different.

Show me once where I was proven wrong. (and proof is NOT your opinion)

your points are not worthy, and your arrogance would blind you from realizing it.

Stating there was NO EYE-WITNESS to the event, is not a worthy point? I wonder why YOU think that?

this is a messageboard where we all give opinions and respond to each others points. If it is arrogant to expect that on a messageboard, then yes I am arrogant. Next time one of you try chasing Alex down in a thread, think of how arrogant you are being first.

you claiming accountants tell a company when to hire, I PROVED you wrong, but yet you had to twist it.

No surprise that a person who believes in fairy tales has a hard time with the definition of PROOF. You didn't prove anyone wrong.

your constant knocking of religion without any knowledge of it, makes you unworthy of a religious debate.

I have plenty of knowledge about religion. And the video you were asked to comment on isn't mine. So it wasn't a debate. Face it, you are afraid of any knowledge, any POV that destroys your faith. All religious people are. It's almost understandable, but making excuses ... No one is buying that.

only thing I have to swallow is all the saliva produced by laughing at your posts.

Yeah, sure you are laughing. We all know you are straining your brain to try to respond to anything in a credible manner.

again your lack of knowing what you are spewing, shows again.

Show me the statute that says it is illegal to run in the opposite direction of a police officer that has made no indication they want to talk with you.

no, I use to make an effort to try an explain, but you and a few others have proven it to be a waste of my time.

Excuses, excuses nothing but excuses. SMH

cling to what you have, I am not interested in it.
    spew your nonsense to someone who wants to listen to it.

Of course you are not interested in responding. That's expected when you don't have a valid response. Go back and look. Thread after thread after thread. You state something ridiculous and when called on it. You refuse to respond with anything credible.

You can call everything "nonsense" or "not worthy". No one believes it. You just want the beatdown to stop. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I have a fresh in person Baltimore Story. We flew back from St. Louis this morning and landed at BWI (Baltimore) and met the shuttle van to take all seven of us home. The van was parked curbside and as soon as we got the van packed and the doors shut a black man came and parked his Mercedes on a diagonal in front of us while at the same time another car parked up to our rear bumper so we were stuck in the parking spot. The man in the car in front of us could see us (we could see him watching us in his rear view mirror) and he would not move. Our driver waited a minute or two and then flashed his lights and nothing. I nice older gentleman on the side walk tried to tell the man in the car that we were blocked in, but he would not move. Our driver flashed his lights again and nothing. A couple of minutes later the car behind us left so we could back up and pull around the Mercedes. The "Eat a Plate of Crap" look that the man gave us as we passed by was incredible. My boss gave him a boisterous thank you.

I could care less if I ever set foot again in Baltimore, but I have true concern with how far apart the races are growing in America.

Are you certain it was a race issue and not a class issue (you did say he was driving a Mercedes)?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you certain it was a race issue and not a class issue (you did say he was driving a Mercedes)?

The look of arrogance (I have a Mercedes and you don't) is much different than a "go screw yourself" look. I am not trying to sell this as a race issue. I just had my eyes opened by the behavior and it further cemented my decision to not go back to Baltimore anytime soon even for a baseball game.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

The look of arrogance (I have a Mercedes and you don't) is much different than a "go screw yourself" look. I am not trying to sell this as a race issue. I just had my eyes opened by the behavior and it further cemented my decision to not go back to Baltimore anytime soon even for a baseball game.

Fair enough. I thought THAT look was quite similar actually, as are the words you used.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Just from personal experience I go to 4 to 6 Yankees vrs O's games a year in Baltimore for over 10 years. In my single days I hit the block of strip clubs now with kids just the aquarium and the stadium. LET ME TELL YOU it is a race issue and an arrogance issue. And that was before all this mularkey. Baltimore black folks are quite possibly the most IGNORANT folks on earth. IAnd I grew up 22 years in New York City. Sorry to say it like that sorry if it offends but that is just my take

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910