Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The real Canadiens were out in full display tonight. I love them, but they're a painfully one-dimensional team. Chip and chase, play the perimeter, watch as Carey Price steals the show, fritter away power plays, and generally play not to lose rather than to win.

Bishop made the chip and chase game impossible. He shut down so many dumps in himself and not only that but was leading the breakouts. He handled the puck really well last night

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bishop made the chip and chase game impossible. He shut down so many dumps in himself and not only that but was leading the breakouts. He handled the puck really well last night

And I don't think he even flopped once, either. So that's like two good things he did.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The real Canadiens were out in full display tonight. I love them, but they're a painfully one-dimensional team. Chip and chase, play the perimeter, watch as Carey Price steals the show, fritter away power plays, and generally play not to lose rather than to win.

Couldn't have said it any better, if not for Price we would be a middle of the pack team comparable to the New Jersey Devils

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Where were all these criticisms after they made a 3-0 series 3-2, you don't get 110 points and finish 2nd for the presidents trophy by being a bad team. I feel that they just didn't show up for this game 6, after the Lightning scored the first goal the Canadiens still didn't show any urgency. I think the problem with this team is that they rely too much on Carey Price and if he doesn't stand on his head like he does 95 % of the time they can't figure out how to react. I agree the Canadiens need a proven goal scorer as their offense does not scare anyone. I also think this series could have gone either way as other than last nights bad game the Canadiens outplayed the lightning in all but the 6-2 powerplay deluge game. I also think that whoever wins the Rangers Capitals series will go on to the Stanley cup finals as I still don't think Ben Bishop is cup ready.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456