Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

well, you called me genius.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

the economy is doing fine but would be much better if the government would back off with all the rules,regulations,fines and fee's

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

well, you called me genius.

And here I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the OP who does not want to respond to my points wish to acknowledge that your meteoric increase in consumer spending was a single month after a huge decline in the first quarter?

The US economy and the World Economy are both weak. Not all is this can or should be blamed on Obama, but it sure would be refreshing to have a President who fights for the interests of his own country while the Saudis tank the price of Oil and the Europeans tank the Euro.

How in the world can anyone say with a straight face that the American Economy is doing well?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Again you have never gave me a legitimate answer but these are good facts on paper. But since US economy does not affect you and you don't live it some of these stats can be Eh let us say off a little. But as always you can enjoy the hobby of making fun of our economy while you bask in the world of Canadian supremacy. Actually I am jealous.
    Some interesting stats on this "job participation rate" to put things in perspective.

1950-2015

Highest 67.3% in Jan 2000
    Lowest 58.1% in Dec 1954

Average 63.01%

Today 62.7%

Got anything else SHOCKINGLY TERRIBLE to report on the economy?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Again you have never gave me a legitimate answer but these are good facts on paper. But since US economy does not affect you and you don't live it some of these stats can be Eh let us say off a little. But as always you can enjoy the hobby of making fun of our economy while you bask in the world of Canadian supremacy. Actually I am jealous.

1. A legitimate answer to what?

2. You are questioning the stats? Which stats are off?

3. I am the one DEFENDING your economy, not "making fun" of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1. A legitimate answer to what?

1. A legitimate answer to what? How US economy and US politics affect your everyday life

That the economy is better I live here ad I don't think so but that is my opinion. But you don't live in the US so your going with a stat just my look on it

Your not doing my any favors by defending a crap economy.ANd again that is your take on it by stats which is your intepretation. As you are entitled to.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

1. A legitimate answer to what? How US economy and US politics affect your everyday life

That the economy is better I live here ad I don't think so but that is my opinion. But you don't live in the US so your going with a stat just my look on it

Your not doing my any favors by defending a crap economy.ANd again that is your take on it by stats which is your intepretation. As you are entitled to.

[/QUOTE]

First, I did answer this question ages ago. Picture an elephant with a person on top of it. The US is the elephant, the person is Canada. And I am in the person's pocket. I can't explain it any clearer than that.

I look at all the indicators for an economy (GDP, CPI, unemployment rate, etc). I didn't bring up "job participation" stats, I was only arguing that they do not indicate what the detractors of the economy want us to believe, and quite frankly, your anecdotal evidence isn't any better than my observations on the national perspective.

Yes, it is my opinion and the opinion held by many others that happen to have the credentials you find so relevant (they are Americans). I still have no idea how that opinion gets characterized as "making fun".

Oh, and another economic indicator of any economy is consumer confidence. This is an area that your country is lacking in and it can be attributed directly to the partisan politics of the GOP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DId not say you were making fun and as far as your analogy I can see your point but you state far too often like it our politics affect you more than us. And sorry I just don't see it that way. Your in the pocket we are out in it.

First, I did answer this question ages ago. Picture an elephant with a person on top of it. The US is the elephant, the person is Canada. And I am in the person's pocket. I can't explain it any clearer than that.

I look at all the indicators for an economy (GDP, CPI, unemployment rate, etc). I didn't bring up "job participation" stats, I was only arguing that they do not indicate what the detractors of the economy want us to believe, and quite frankly, your anecdotal evidence isn't any better than my observations on the national perspective.

Yes, it is my opinion and the opinion held by many others that happen to have the credentials you find so relevant (they are Americans). I still have no idea how that opinion gets characterized as "making fun".

Oh, and another economic indicator of any economy is consumer confidence. This is an area that your country is lacking in and it can be attributed directly to the partisan politics of the GOP.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I have NEVER said or thought your politics affects me more than you. Just because I take more of an interest in your politics than most of you do. It doesn't mean anything other than I enjoy the debate and the subject matter.

You said it right here: "But as always you can enjoy the hobby of making fun of our economy"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast