Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody have '06 Elite Rookies FT?

Still looking to complete this set and have a LOT of needs...please lmk what you have in ROOKIES #/599 - and what/who you're looking for in exchange.

Thanks!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    bump for the night crew...anyone have any out there?

I have a Lawrence Vickers #181, I am looking to complete the same set. Let me know what extra RCs you have. And can get my hands on a couple more at my local card shop if you have a lot of RCs I need

Have these two:

110 Barrick Nealy RC (120/599)
    119 Brodie Croyle RC (269/599)

Will trade for players in my sig...PLMK

enigma - I do need both of those, but the only thing I can find that you have in your sig is an '03 Platinum RC of Sam Aiken #d 239/750...I do have a Manny Lawson Elite RC, but only one and that's in my set...lmk if you need the Aiken and I will keep my eyes peeled for some of your other needs.

packbusters - I don't have any doubles as of yet, if I come across some, I'll let you know, thanks

Have the Aiken RC, might entertain taking another one though...

vickfan - need both, lmk what/who you're looking for and I can PM you what I got

arkane - need the Hester as well, lmk who/what you're looking for in return and I'll send you a PM also

Enigma - pm sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast