Thread: Prestige Xtra Points??

Exclamation Prestige Xtra Points??

Has anyone figured out yet what the deal is with the Xtra Points Parallel? No Pricing for any of the cards on beckett.com - Its not Gold or Red or Green or whatever.. its just the regular Xtra Points Parallel. Thanks for anyones help or input.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I busted 5 boxes of this product. I didn`t get any of the Blue Xtra Points that you`re talking about, so I never checked for the BV`s on them. I did get a few Gold Xtra Points. The Gold ones are not #`d. Sorry I can`t help you but I feel there is no need for all these parallel Xtra Points. Just makes things even more confusing.

There are 2 NON NUMBERED Xtra Points parallel the gold and I believe the other is RETAIL (not sure). Go to my website and look under 2006 cards for the Brunell example. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderock
    There are 2 NON NUMBERED Xtra Points parallel the gold and I believe the other is RETAIL (not sure). Go to my website and look under 2006 cards for the Brunell example. Thanks
    ah, I beleive you would be correct. Probably the reason I did not pull any blue Xtra Points cards. My boxes were all hobby. I don`t think the pricing is out just yet for Prestige Retail.

Yeah, the Xtra Points Parallel im talking about is retail, so Ill just wait for the pricing guides to include these. Thanks for your help guys.

Yeah it is, I really dont like when they variate retail and hobby products. The only difference I see that makes sense is that you would get GU or Autos at a lower rate getting retail.

Quote Originally Posted by JRaba
    ...I really dont like when they variate retail and hobby products. The only difference I see that makes sense is that you would get GU or Autos at a lower rate getting retail.

I actually like how retail and hobby sometimes how different parallels or exclusive inserts (generally hobby tho). However, I dislike the fact that the insert ratio for hobby vs retail is sometimes out of whack! I don't mind 1:6 vs 1:24 or something but hate it when it's 1:24 vs 1:240 or 1:480...I think retail serves it purpose AND BELIEVE that the younger kids actually BUY more retail because it's cheaper!