Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: BV Help

     
  1. #1

    BV Help

    Can someone please find the BV on these cards for me?
    1998 Collectors Edge Peyton Manning RC
    1991 13 Upper Deck Brett Favre
    2006 91 Topps DPP Deuce McAllister Refractor
    2006 20 Press Pass SE Matt Leinart
    2006 23 Press Pass SE Reggie McNeal
    2006 28 Press Pass SE Michael Robinson
    2006 G1 Press Pass SE Gold Joseph Addai

    Thanks in advance

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by fundusglobus
    Can someone please find the BV on these cards for me?
    1998 Collectors Edge Peyton Manning RC
    1991 13 Upper Deck Brett Favre
    2006 91 Topps DPP Deuce McAllister Refractor
    2006 20 Press Pass SE Matt Leinart
    2006 23 Press Pass SE Reggie McNeal
    2006 28 Press Pass SE Michael Robinson
    2006 G1 Press Pass SE Gold Joseph Addai

    Thanks in advance
    1998 Collectors Edge Peyton Manning RC (Is it Masters or First Place)
    1991 13 Upper Deck Brett Favre ($10)
    2006 91 Topps DPP Deuce McAllister Refractor (Not out yet)
    2006 20 Press Pass SE Matt Leinart 9($4)
    2006 23 Press Pass SE Reggie McNeal 9 ($1)
    2006 28 Press Pass SE Michael Robinson ($2)
    2006 G1 Press Pass SE Gold Joseph Addai ($3)

    What happened to our Sabathia Trade?

  4. #3
    Im not sure. Probably whichever is cheaper.

    (Im not sure. PM me about it)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fundusglobus
    Im not sure. Probably whichever is cheaper.

    (Im not sure. PM me about it)
    The Masters is cheaper at $15 and the First Place is $25. Will PM in a second.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CubFan777
    The Masters is cheaper at $15 and the First Place is $25. Will PM in a second.
    got them backwards...1st place is 15, masters is 25

  7. #6
    how are you guys getting the bv of cards, do you guys pay for beckett online

  8. #7
    i get a the paper subscription....can get the online price guide too

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by theproudestmonkey
    i get a the paper subscription....can get the online price guide too
    I get the paper too.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by greyfox1025
    how are you guys getting the bv of cards, do you guys pay for beckett online

    https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=187055

    hope this helps, I do it all the time.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWittFootball20
    https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=187055

    hope this helps, I do it all the time.
    thats fine for a couple cards here and there....but if you are trying to go through their data base of 4000 cards per player to find prices of hundreds of cards, it is WELL worth the $4.99 a month to buy the OPG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on