I don't do wrestling. I'm a football collector mainly. I went to Dave and busters tonight. They had TNA wrestling cards there again. They had them about a month ago and I dug through and noticed a pack bigger than the others and figured why not. They were only 120 tickets. That pack had a taryn Terrell? Auto mat relic #d/50. Not too bad. I rummaged through tonight and didn't see any fat packs. Oh well. Then I'm over with my date looking at something else and I see two packs just sitting there behind these dirty minds board games. I picked them up and one of them was fat. The other was not. Somebody else had already found them. Only one pack was bigger, but I figured I better get them both because maybe somebody knew something I didn't. Lol. Idk how they knew there was something good in the other pack, but inside that pack was a triple auto of Brisco/bischoff/knux #d/50. Not too bad. That leaves the one big pack. I opened that one and found the mother load. Jeff hardy slammiversary ring mat autograph #d 1/1! Not too bad for Dave and busters. I'm looking for football cards or it can be something high end from another sport maybe. Or I will take cash offers. Lmk. Thanks