Last night, NXT made its first house show appearance in Albany. Man, what a night.

Because the Washington Avenue Armory's box office closes at 4 on weekdays, I couldn't get a ticket until right before showtime. A guy was giving up his ticket at face value because something came up last minute, so I bought the ticket. Good angle from where I was sitting, but the venue had some issues.

1. No beer. The Armory lost its liquor license 2 months ago due to a riot that broke out at a rap concert. The headliners stalled until after midnight before taking the stage, and they incited the riot.

2. The house lights were kept off until intermission. Stupid idea.

3. Sound issues. Ring announcer JoJo's mic kept cutting out.

Matches:

1. Blake & Murphy kept the tag titles def. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady (w/Carmella).
2. Solomon Crowe def. Bull Dempsey-submission.
3. Tye Dillinger def. Jason Jordan.
4. Women's title: Sasha Banks def. Charlotte-submission.
5. Baron Corbin def. Tommy Dreamer. TD had been in town 4 months earlier for a local indie.
6. Bayley & Alexa Bliss def. Dana Brooke & Becky Lynch. Bayley pinned Dana with the hugplex.
7. NXT title: Kevin Owens def. Tyler Breeze & Finn Balor. Balor's entrance was delayed for unknown reasons. Breeze did the job, but not before Owens won over the crowd by doing the 5 Knuckle Shuffle on Balor, plus, later in the match, a Swanton Bomb for a near fall.

Biggest pops:

Tie between Owens, Dreamer, the women, and Enzo & Cass.

Heat:

Dana Brooke by a mile. Even heels were getting pops coming out except for Dana. I think some New Englanders, because Sasha's from Massachusetts, not because she's Snoop Dogg's cousin, came to see her.

No HHH, but William Regal made the same short speech he gave in Philly 2 nights earlier.