Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stand up for the free speech until it comes to a Christian right?

I'm not saying they can't have their free speech....

I'm saying they are whiny and have a victim complex.

And actually it is not a coincidence.

You see, back in my evangelical days, my pastor talked about this stuff...

"In the end times, Christians will be persecuted" is what he used to say.

They use any little thing to put themselves as the victims....they crave it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nobody cries victim like you Alex. The cowardly king you will always be.
    Oh man....Far right Christians are SOOO oppressed and they LOVE being the victims.

They remind me of radical feminists and their never-ending victim complex.

Wah....males are oppressing me for being a woman!

Wah....non-Christians are oppressing me for being Christian!

Wah...despite the fact that I'm most likely a white middle-class female, I'm being persecuted!

Wah....despite the fact that I'm most likely a white middle-class male/female and the overwhelming majority of Americans also classify themselves as Christian, I'm being persecuted.

Far right Christians and radical feminists....top two spots in the oppression Olympics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody cries victim like you Alex. The cowardly king you will always be.

I'm not the one saying I'm persecuted for my beliefs.

Those are far right Christians who simply can't take it when people criticize their dogma.

No one is out to oppress Christians or try to shut them down or anything.

I like how you always defend Christians though....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Those are far right Christians who simply can't take it when people criticize their dogma.

And yet you STILL are dodging the entire point. This is an outright case of the guy being persecuted for expressing his religious views on NATIONAL PRAYER DAY. The one time that nobody should take issue with expression of religious views is on National Prayer Day. Hell, it isn't even a Christian day of recognition. Everyone can pray, be they Muslim, Jewish, Hindu...it's not National Christian Prayer Day.

This isn't about defending Christians. This is about defending the right to express religious views. Just because a few thin-skinned bigots can't handle a little religious expression does not mean they get to oppress everyone else. This concept that the masses should change their ways to appease the few is one of the most ignorant ideals I am seeing forced down the throats of society lately and I don't buy into it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will defend almost anything that goes up against cowardness or stupidity. Just because I am not Christian does not mean I won't defend certain things. I am not Jewish either but I might defend a belief.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is simple Alex dodges a point because yet again it is a stage to bash Christians and for us to hear for the MILLIONTH time of his evangelical days. There is no point to be made just a soapbox opportunity.
    And yet you STILL are dodging the entire point. This is an outright case of the guy being persecuted for expressing his religious views on NATIONAL PRAYER DAY. The one time that nobody should take issue with expression of religious views is on National Prayer Day. Hell, it isn't even a Christian day of recognition. Everyone can pray, be they Muslim, Jewish, Hindu...it's not National Christian Prayer Day.

This isn't about defending Christians. This is about defending the right to express religious views. Just because a few thin-skinned bigots can't handle a little religious expression does not mean they get to oppress everyone else. This concept that the masses should change their ways to appease the few is one of the most ignorant ideals I am seeing forced down the throats of society lately and I don't buy into it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12