Thread: What Software do you use

What Software do you use

to scan in your pics? I am having a real difficult time getting my scanner to pick up on the foil in my cards...any suggestions?

G

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Photoshop is my one stop. It actually uses HP Precision Pro, but loads up in photoshop to edit it.
    Collecting: Fred Williamson
    Hidden Content
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Paypal Only. All cards are mailed in bubble mailer plus DC. Notice: Will not send first on sales.

i use a photo editing program that came with my NERO CD Burning software so that i can edit the brightness and contrast and those colorful cards from absolute. had to change the contrast on a couple so it could be seen a little better becuz it was looking to dark.

otherwise u can use programs like Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

I'm using Photo Delux and it has all those wonderful tools but I can't seem to make foil on cards look right. I have several of the Career Tributes which are completely gold foil and they come out black? Do you guys have any idea how to change that?

G