Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

This set is superb. Honestly one of the best Patch/Auto set out there IMO. The small window actually aids the card ascetically and makes the patches pop, coupled with nice colours & colour matching, gold foil, and blue sharpie autos. Awesome looking cards!

i love the patch window being gold too, they designed each card with the team colors in mind, so personalized, like upper deck cared right?? love this set thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

i love the patch window being gold too, they designed each card with the team colors in mind, so personalized, like upper deck cared right?? love this set thanks

You're welcome. Great job on the set!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Biggest surprise : Henrik zetterberg wing patch, i know a collector that has a ton of them, so, yeah not expected . he hoards and wouldn't budge on one, ever

I have never really understood people like that. There is NO way you are ever going to own all 35 copies of a card like that. A print run that high is literally unattainable. There is too much chance that some kid will find one and stick it in a box, and it never sees the light of day again ever until it gets thrown away, or something like that. If you're lucky 20-25 may make it to EBay, and you'd have to be extremely lucky to even see all those before someone got one on a BIN before you saw the post. So what is the difference between owning 15 or 16 of them, really?

When those UD Premier crest logos came out last year, there was a guy buying up all the Hertls. He bought every one that went to auction, paying over $150 for a couple pieces! He kept driving up the prices each auction. Then someone posted one with a $60 BIN offer, and I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. Now he is stuck with 8 or 9 pieces, that he paid way too much for, with no hope of ever getting them all.

Trying for all the pieces in a small print run is certainly doable, as people show here all the time. But I don't think anything over 10 has a really good chance of ever succeeding.

I think in a situation like that, it would be far more advisable to let one of your prizes go and make a friend who may turn you on to a find later as payback.
    Last edited by Sharky94; 05-20-2016 at 08:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you're lucky 20-25 may make it to EBay, and you'd have to be extremely lucky to even see all those before someone got one on a BIN before you saw the post. So what is the difference between owning 15 or 16 of them, really?

Trying for all the pieces in a small print run is certainly doable, as people show here all the time. But I don't think anything over 10 has a really good chance of ever succeeding.

to both of these statements i say no truer words spoken, blows my mind everytime i find what im looking for, and its the Hoard show, For what man for what?? you know your gonna miss one like you just did to a guy, I love it, Good for you and thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (96)
    Country
    See trekrun's Items on eBay

Impressive set and even some of your other BUCKET cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks alot trek, alot of time went into it, glad others can enjoy it with me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any Possible Patch Upgrades??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12