Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need 06 Chrome, TRADING RIGHT NOW!

Im currently trading for 2006 Topps Chrome, I like this set and I just bought a box today. I pulled a
    Fransico Liriano Auto RC
    Joey Devine Auto Refractor RC /500

Lmk what u got from this set and lmk what u are looking for, I have ALOT of set fillers laying around!

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!

Jetsfan--I busted 3 boxes and everything is available except the autos which surprisingly sold very quickly

Quote Originally Posted by tkkenne
    Jetsfan--I busted 3 boxes and everything is available except the autos which surprisingly sold very quickly
    Do u have a list available of the base cards u have?

have a need list and rookies are on my site? any interest in moving the liriano

Jetsfan--I could make one, but it would probably be easier to know what you need instead of taking a half hour to type a list up

LMK
    Thanks
    TK

I have quite some work to go so post whatever u got and plz lmk. Im still tryin 2 get a list together but its tough.

If you can throw together some lots of the base cards w/o dupes I am willing to send some cards or a lil money your way for each lot of like 20-30 base cards.

Jetsfan--I have a lot of 78 with NO dupes....

What would you give me PAYPAL for that and I can ship monday AM

LMK
    Thanks
    TK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast