Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still don't get why a company has to compromise on what their employees wear.....especially a company that relies very heavily on its image.

If A&F wants a certain look to represent their business then that should be more than fine....

This woman can get another job elsewhere....why does she feel the need to IMPOSE her look on a company that doesn't like said look?

I just don't get it.....

No, a company should NOT discriminate on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, gender, etc...

But she wasn't refused on her religion, she was refused on her stupid....and quite frankly UGLY headscarf.

This is why religion frustrates me so much....it is an obsession to religious people to PROUDLY display their faith in the faces of others.

We don't care!

People go to A&F for secular modern clothing....they don't even sell headscarfs in A&F!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-02-2015 at 03:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Am I the only one who thinks that Alex made this thread just to bash Christians in his last paragraph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No most of us saw that blindside attempt. Only another month of that.
    Am I the only one who thinks that Alex made this thread just to bash Christians in his last paragraph

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never thought I'd ever see the day that an Alex thread on here was pushing for discrimination
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regardless of what you think my motives ultimately are....

Do you believe a religious person should dictate how an employer should run HIS company?

Why should a Muslim demand to wear a headscarf that does NOT meet the image of A&F just because it's her religious beliefs?

I mean, I can understand if it's an office job where they are NOT being viewed by customers and they do not care for specific image they are trying to get across to their customers.....but that is not the case in this issue.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Alex could work in a Christian bashing in a discussion about how chocolate is made. I would be more surprised if he managed to post about something without bashing Christians in the process.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regardless of what you think my motives ultimately are....

Do you believe a religious person should dictate how an employer should run HIS company?

Why should a Muslim demand to wear a headscarf that does NOT meet the image of A&F just because it's her religious beliefs?

I mean, I can understand if it's an office job where they are NOT being viewed by customers and they do not care for specific image they are trying to get across to their customers.....but that is not the case in this issue.

What happened to "She should be able to do whatever she wants"? I didn't know you were in favor of capitalism, isn't that the great evil or western society that holds all the poor people down?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What happened to "She should be able to do whatever she wants"? I didn't know you were in favor of capitalism, isn't that the great evil or western society that holds all the poor people down?

That is because liberals only support individualism if it is based in homosexuality, abortion rights, or higher taxation on the wealthy to support individualism for the poor. If your individualism is based in religion, Constitutionality or conservatism then you have no right to individualism and should probably face criminal charges and then extradition or execution.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is because liberals only support individualism if it is based in homosexuality, abortion rights, or higher taxation on the wealthy to support individualism for the poor. If your individualism is based in religion, Constitutionality or conservatism then you have no right to individualism and should probably face criminal charges and then extradition or execution.

There goes that elephant in the room, my thoughts exactly! It only applies to non-religion for Alex, otherwise continue your OPPRESION!!

Is this the same thread about Alex keeping an open mind?? I've been gone awhile but now that I've learned P&R is being wiped off the map, I'm going to miss my fellow Floridian.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

BRAVO well said

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast