Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

So liberalism/progressivism is all about freedom, individuality and non-extremism?

The premise of the word "liberal" is literally liberty and about being free....free to do as you please.

But I digress, I look at the far left and all I see is the same nonsense I see on the far right....individuals filled with extremist ideology....

The big difference is that the far right in deep within the GOP party whereas the far left is no where near the Democratic party....it definitely exists, but not at the level as the far right.

To put it blatantly....the far right is the bigger problem.

Ever heard of Code Pink, ACLU, the Animal Liberation Front, the Occupy movement, ACORN, the Black Panthers, or the government of the state of California....to name a few?

ACORN? really? Give me a break man....

And yes I know of all of them and for the most part I disagree with all of them to certain extents.

The ACLU does good work in terms of civil liberties....but they don't always have the best intentions.

Code Pink is feminist/SJW garbage....I won't waste my breath on them.

The animal liberation front.....a more extreme version of the insanity that is PETA, I'd love to forcibly make one of their members eat meat just to see them break down....

Occupy started as a legit cause, then it got overrun by God damn SJWs....

The original black panthers had legit grievances....the new one does not.

I have never met a professed liberal that did not support the oppression of other people.

I have never met a professed conservative who wasn't a walking contradiction.

Constantly saying he believes in one thing but being opposed to said thing the second you mention something he secretly dislikes.

Bold.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-08-2015 at 02:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For the most part I agree except I see rights of conservatives being attacked on a daily basis by the liberal left.

And yes, ACORN. They had their hand in voter registration fraud with a goal of ensuring liberal candidates got elected, which is a pretty blatant oppression of the right of the people to a fair election process.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345