Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Seems like a terrible decision to shut it down if it is one of the most active forums on the site. You'd think they would want to have as much traffic as possible for their ad rates. The stance of not wanting a well rounded message board that can push outside of the sports realm seems rather narrow minded. I'm not sure what all goes into running a message board such as this but does the P&R really cost that much more effort and time to run than the rest of the forums?

I gravitated towards this forum years ago and that's really the only reason I even stop by anymore. To me these topics are much more interesting than chatting about who the top 5 all time QBs. I'm not sure how many members visit the P&R forum but seems like a lot of people's activity will slow once they shut it down.

Will the chit chat forum go away as well? Seems like people could post there... or will they be deleting any sort of politics, religious, or current events type of posts no matter what?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It has been fun but I will remain on here as it is still one of the best card trading sites out there. And I guess that was my main reason I just stumbled into P and R. But there is plenty of forums out there for you crazies to rant on. ANd I say that in a joking way so don't be so serious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. No, we should go out with a bang in the 27 days that we have left.

Dexter Lake Club anyone?

Maybe we should continue the discussion at IMAC's booth at the National?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. No, we should go out with a bang in the 27 days that we have left.

Dexter Lake Club anyone?

Maybe we could start some sort of Fan Club on Facebook where we can discuss things like P&R.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I know of somewhere we can go, I will ask the owner of the site if it is ok to invite you guys.
    I am not a mod there, just know the guy who owns it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It sucks to see all you guys go as a lot of you don't post on other places on this forum so it looks like it will be the end in about a month. Too bad because it was a blast. Either entertaining, funny, or something that was thought provoking almost every time. Probably the worst part is missing out on the 2016 election. One side has to lose and the meltdowns here would have been hysterical.

anyone have the original thread with this announcement?

No thread. It was in the June newsletter that I would assume gets PMed to everyone. At the very bottom of the PM it stated what I posted in the quote.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe we could start some sort of Fan Club on Facebook where we can discuss things like P&R.

Nah, nobody would show up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dexter Lake Club anyone?

I agree with the going out with a bang part but I don't recall the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

37jetson, watch the movies TORA,TORA,TORA or Pearl Harbor and you'll definitely find out that the Germans had nothing to do with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

37jetson, watch the movies TORA,TORA,TORA or Pearl Harbor and you'll definitely find out that the Germans had nothing to do with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

It's a line from John Belushi in Animal House......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast