Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and the scientific literature tells us that sexuality is a complicated manner.

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mich...der-sex-change

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Amazing what you can find when you look. Try looking up the other side of the argument Jay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Does anybody here think this girl is a idiot?

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ree-times.html

'My dad's exodus, the great migration to the North from the Deep South where they left on the midnight train because a white officer harassed and threatened to, was about ready to, beat his dad with a billy club and he whipped around and actually slapped the officer to his knees,' Dolezal said while being interviewed by Taylor Weech for a podcast of her father's journey.'

'They got out of town on the midnight train because as a black family in the deep south if you had any kind of a negative altercation with a white cop where you stood up for yourself it was gonna go badly for you.'

I can now see why people claim liberalism is a metal disorder. This lady makes Brian Williams look honest and sane.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is hard to find anger for one pathological woman. She has done the NAACP a great injustice with her lies and behavior.

Bruce Jenner can transition to Caitlyn Jenner and be accepted because she did it honestly and the scientific literature tells us that sexuality is a complicated manner.

This woman could be accepted as a black woman if she so chooses. Few would care if she identifies with a black culture and wants to live her life in that manner. The problem lies with being dishonest about it. Lying on a job application is not acceptable. Denying your parents are who they are is not acceptable. Regardless, I am still willing to cut her some slack. I think she got caught up in her own fantasy life and made some bad choices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...lawsuit-786451

The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Rachel Dolezal, 37, who headed the NAACP’s Spokane, Washington chapter, sued Howard for discrimination in 2002, the year she graduated from the historically black college with a Master of Fine Arts degree.

Dolezal, then known as Rachel Moore, named the university and Professor Alfred Smith as defendants in a lawsuit filed in Washington, D.C.’s Superior Court. During the pendency of the civil case, Smith was chairman of Howard’s Department of Art.

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit “claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

So she sued a historically black college for discriminating against her because she was white while she went there....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Amazing what you can find when you look. Try looking up the other side of the argument Jay.

didn't even look, heard it on the radio.

but this guys credentials should be all you need, John Hopkins, psychiatrist in charge, distinguished professor of psychiatry, don't get more scientific than that.

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

didn't even look, heard it on the radio.

but this guys credentials should be all you need, John Hopkins, psychiatrist in charge, distinguished professor of psychiatry, don't get more scientific than that.

You posted a link without looking for it? That's interesting. His credentials are all you need when you are afraid to look at other opinions. That may work for you, it doesn't for me. I'm not afraid to LEARN about a subject matter. I do not stop reading as soon as I find someone to ECHO my own view.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bruce Jenner can transition to Caitlyn Jenner and be accepted because she did it honestly and the scientific literature tells us that sexuality is a complicated manner.

This woman could be accepted as a black woman if she so chooses. Few would care if she identifies with a black culture and wants to live her life in that manner. The problem lies with being dishonest about it. Lying on a job application is not acceptable. Denying your parents are who they are is not acceptable. Regardless, I am still willing to cut her some slack. I think she got caught up in her own fantasy life and made some bad choices.

+1

This is EXACTLY what I was going to say. The two are entirely different because this woman has lied, deceived and misled to try and convince people she is black, even to the point of creating fake hate mail for herself. Bruce/Caitlyn, as wacko as I think he is, at least has been up front and honest about the whole thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why do I have the feeling the Rachel's behavioral closet is going to continue to publicly empty and it is not going to be pretty?

Howard University has white students within their student body.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast