Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

"liberals are getting close to ruining the economic and social structures of the world." The farce that is the P&R forum finally revealed. It's bunch of angry conservatives run by an angry conservative.

more like liberals who can't stand to be wrong, crying for attention.

and the best is, the only people who are going off are liberals.

I am even handed when it comes to the rules of the forum, I am not even handed in my beliefs.

I post as a forum member and moderate as a staff member.

you can have an issue with what I post as a member and berate me all day on it. I have never done anything to anyone for disagreeing with me.

when you break the rules of the forum, then you make me act as a staff member.

you guys do realize you are on the internet???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Sadly these guys on here think they are on Meet The Press. What is even sadder is that and yes I will beat this til the end it is not even a political site it is a sports card trading site with one political forum. These folks have real pure issues that need to be directed somehwere that their voice will be heard. Not here.,
    more like liberals who can't stand to be wrong, crying for attention.

and the best is, the only people who are going off are liberals.

I am even handed when it comes to the rules of the forum, I am not even handed in my beliefs.

I post as a forum member and moderate as a staff member.

you can have an issue with what I post as a member and berate me all day on it. I have never done anything to anyone for disagreeing with me.

when you break the rules of the forum, then you make me act as a staff member.

you guys do realize you are on the internet???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sadly these guys on here think they are on Meet The Press. What is even sadder is that and yes I will beat this til the end it is not even a political site it is a sports card trading site with one political forum. These folks have real pure issues that need to be directed somehwere that their voice will be heard. Not here.,[/B]

Because the best forums on the internet are communities, and when you are a part of a community you learn from each other and have discussions about a wide array of topics. If you want to know why traffic on this site has plummeted and it's quickly becoming a relic of the collecting community look no further than this attitude. Why should anyone care about SCF when you have this attitude towards its members?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I have no ill will to the trading community.If you look into the P and R we have a few who DO NOT TRADE AT ALL[They are just here because they cannot cut it on a real political site. And also to add the plummet in trading is because everyone wants high end or we all have what we all are trading. I have been looking for Aaron Judge cards for 2 years your know how many trades an responses I have got. 3 but I keep trying. SO before yapping please look into the whole topic thank you.QUOTE=Rockman;13885956]Because the best forums on the internet are communities, and when you are a part of a community you learn from each other and have discussions about a wide array of topics. If you want to know why traffic on this site has plummeted and it's quickly becoming a relic of the collecting community look no further than this attitude. Why should anyone care about SCF when you have this attitude towards its members?[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

If you want to know why traffic on this site has plummeted and it's quickly becoming a relic of the collecting community look no further than this attitude.

this is not the trading area.

Why should anyone care about SCF when you have this attitude towards its members?

why would one members attitude reflect the whole site?

is there not usually the village idiot? the blacksheep of the family?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Did you just call aj the village idiot? Now that is harsh. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Because the best forums on the internet are communities, and when you are a part of a community you learn from each other and have discussions about a wide array of topics. If you want to know why traffic on this site has plummeted and it's quickly becoming a relic of the collecting community look no further than this attitude. Why should anyone care about SCF when you have this attitude towards its members?

Do you go somewhere else? This is still the best I've seen.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567